4.15.2010

Randon Thoughts and Activities




Hello All
It has been awhile since we posted. I'm not sure what has been going on. But I feel like we have been busy. We have made a few trips to St George to see the kids. That is always fun. My Mom and I went to St George and took Becky, Halie, Hunter and Kelsey with us to Las Vegas for the day. I don't know anyone but me that can go to Vegas and not drop one cent in a slot machine but spend over $500.00 at the outlets. We have alot of fun shopping there. We always end the day by eating at the Cheesecake Factory in Caesars Palace. Very good!! We had a great time.
We also celebrated Hunter's 1st Birthday on April 10th. We can't believe he is one. His parents had a pool party for him. He loves to be in the water like his sister Halie. He is walking and eating big people food. He is a very cool dude.
For any one who knows Jim you know he loves to hunt. In March he got to go to Idaho on a hog hunt with his friend. Needless to say we are eating lots of pork right now. He was very happy. He loves to hunt. I was glad for him, not so glad for the hog. We hope everyone is doing well, just a thought to leave you with. Live simple, Give more, Expect less. Life is good don't you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment